Rana and I re-made the front end code today and restarted the front end at around 8pm. We didn't change any of the model - this was mainly just an exercise to try to document the process so that it can be put up on the wiki.
Rana also discovered that BURT is working, and we can use this to log and restore the values in our MEDM screens. We just need to manually write and restore the BURT snapshot files just now. The auto-BURT isn't working for the moment.
After restarting we now have a new C2ATF.ini file, so if anyone was recording frames in C2 then they will need to use the GUI to restart the frame logging for that channel (use daqconfig to get the GUI up). Since this GUI is working we should all start using it exclusively when we add new channels.