The front end (fb0) was freezing at "Starting udev" every time I tried to boot it. I googled a tad and found some people somewhere said that this happened to them when some cables were loose, so I wiggled all the cables and rebooted.
FB0 now boots.
I think something may have been jiggled loose from the back of fb0 when the rack was manhandled, possibly during the fixing of the ceiling leaks.
- I sshed into fb0
- I did "startatf" and "startpsl"
- I set both burtrestores to 1 -
- Nothing worked yet - framebuilder kept respawing at 5 minute intervals
- I checked the log files and noticed nothing obvious
- I added a channel in the C2ATF.ini because I wasn't sure there was one
- I restarted both processes again
- The ATF model up with both ADC and DAC channels started working
- I am unsure if the PSL model is working, the GDS_TP screen says "NO SYNC" under sync source.