made all changes and fb0 is now up again and working. I didn't check everything in detail but all processes are running. I got data using dataviewer and the framebuilder is writing data to the disk. Didn't test DTT but testpoint manager process is running, awg too.
There are two models running on fb0 right now, ATF and PSL. ATF is running on cpu1, PSL on cpu2. the OS is running on cpu 0+3.
We still have to make slightly changes to the ATF model in order to specify the card id's, node id's and cpu, so that everyone can see which parameters we have to set or where we have to be careful when changing things. I will post a detailed example later...