Actions on my to-do list, before we are able to pump down for Aaron and Shruti’s Si Cantilever Q measurement:
0. Confirm Aaron has completed cantilever mounting and is happy with shield alignment.
- if needed, might have to rotate shields and/or clamp down workpiece holder.
[Done 2021.08.07] 1. Solder on new RTD, then mount RTD and heater to workpiece holder.
2. Verify electrical continuity of RTDs and heater.
3. Close up (shield lids, chamber lids).
4. (anytime, optional) complete RTD and Heater disconnection junctions with in-vac crimped pins.
[Koji indicated these were likely scavanged from DB connector kits, Stephen ordered more] - crimped plug pins were in 40m lab parts tower, but didn’t see any receptacle pins in the vicinity.
[update - Aaron indicated interest in deferring 1 week to establish more permanent setup. Likely to reattach outer shield RTD to cantilever clamp, allowing two different workpiece sensors] Planning to complete items on this list Friday, by Mariner meeting timeslot at the latest.We are in good shape to pump down Friday early afternoon, and for Aaron to collect data via controlled warmup on Monday/Tuesday (could run through Wednesday, if needed).