Aidan and I removed the old PD from the cryo chamber in order to start testing C3 (plan for tomorrow, 04/02).
- Brought chamber up to room pressure, disconnected readout wires and vacuum pump.
- Picked up chamber and placed it upside down on makeshift support stand (see pics).
- Unscrewed mounting plate and 2 inner insulation plates to reveal mounted PD.
- Had trouble unscrewing PD mount, since the screws were very close to the PD and we had to be careful not to slip and cause damage. Started with 2 side screws, then bottom (hardest), then top.
- Successfully removed PD and put away. Placed chamber components back in place without bolting in.
- Plan is to mount PD C3 in chamber tomorrow and begin testing.