I borrowed KEITHLEY 2450 source meter from Rich. The unit comes with special coaxial cables and banana clips. Most of the peripherals are evacuated in the OMC lab.
The dark current of A2P2, A2P3, A2P6 were measure with different temperatures (300K, 270K, 254K). The plot combined with the previous measurement ELOG QIL 2425.
== How to use the source meter ==
- Two-wire mode: Connect the wires to the diode
- Over voltage protection: [MENU] button -> SOURCE / SETTINGS->Over Voltage Protectiuon 2V
- Sweep setting: [MENU] button -> SOURCE / SWEEP -> e.g. Start -750mV, Stop +500mV, Step 10mV, Source Limit 1mA -> Select Generate
- Graph View: [MENU] button -> VIEWS / GRAPH
- Start measurement: Note: The response of [TRIGGER] button is not good. You need to push hard
This starts the sweep, or a menu shows up if your push is too long -> Select "Initiate ..."
- Data Saving: [MENU] button -> MEASURE / READING BUFFERS -> Save to a USB stick