After a bit more debugging, Chris and I determined the RTS software was fully functional. At this point I moved all the cymac hardware from underneath the ws2 desk to the neighboring server rack. I permanently mounted the linux machine, fb4, and the anti-alias and anti-image chassis (pictured). Installing fb4 required removing an existing machine, fb1, which Chris and Andrew confirmed is not in current use. For now fb1 is sitting against the wall near the rack, as we may be able to repurpose it. The rest of the hardware is connected temporarily for testing while we await a few remaining cables, etc. (more on this below).
I performed a simple loopback test on the cymac input/output channels. I set a large DC offset (10k counts) in one DAC channel at a time, connected this signal to an input ADC channel, and measured the input channel response. All 16 DAC channels and all 32 ADC channels were confirmed to drive/sense the signal, and in every case the ADC gain was found to be identical: 0.38 counts/count.
There are still a few items to wrap up the installation: