We finished cleaning the in-vac stuff, installed the mirrors in the MZ configuration, injected a beam, aligned it for best contrast, put the output on a PD, and then pumped down. We disconnected the pump once we got down to the level that Alastair had achieved previously (~a few x 10-4 torr) and the pressure rose to a few hundredths of a torr.
The output of the interferometer throughout the process was a slow sine wave, which we figured was due to the small changes in cavity length from the pumping/leaking.
The channel is being acquired. More analysis and a better explanation of the setup to come.