This got the oms system back up and running. Data was going into the ADC, through the filters, and back out the DAC.
I got the ATF system up and running, but had to change one more thing.
in the /cvs/cds/caltech/target/fb/master file there is a line which tells you which .ini file to use (in /cvs/cds/caltech/chans/daq/) If this is not set correctly nothing will really work.
We can configure it to have more than one system run at the same time by giving them different dcuids, but until we want to do that, to change to a new system, after you configure your sys.ini file, you have to manually put it in the master file.
On to medm screens.
This from Alex:
"Looks like we changed GM nodename from fb into fb0 in the code, so I had
to rename the node in /etc/gm/hostname.
It is up and running"