[Zach / Koji]
Other things to do:
Assemble the noise budget plot
Tuning of the secondary loop
- At least the following stuffs for each loop are needed to be connected to the CDS system in order to make the characterization continuously:
- Consider the whitening filters to amplify the signal above the ADC noise level.
- Confirm the circuits and make the latest circuits diagram.
- Measure the latest filter TF. If we already have it, put the numerical data / the liso model somewhere.
- Measure the input equivalent noise of the filter.
i.e. short the input of the filter box measure the outupt noise of the box (or the notch). Divide it with the TF to convert it
to the input equivalent noise.
- Measure the demodulator noise levels.
- Shot noise characterization: put DC light onto the PDs and measure the demodulator noise with various DC powers.
It is done for now.