On FB1 the process daqd seems to be running okay, but we are not seeing any of our channels in dataviewer. I tried a DAQ Reload, followed by FE Reset in the master MEDM screen - still nothing in dataviewer. I used pkill daqd and checked the process had restarted - still nothing. I rebooted fb1 and checked that the process daqd had restarted - still dataviewer cannot see any of our channels. I don't see any problems with daqd, it appears to be running and restarting as it should. daqconfig shows we are set to acquire channels.
Thanks to Aidan, it's up and running again. FB0 did not appear to be running the front end at all, and using 'startatf' has got it back working. Next time we have this sort of problem just running a 'ps -e |grep atf' on FB0 should give you back some processes if it is running, otherwise it needs started. It appears that the FE Reload button on the master MEDM screen is not doing it's job now.