Preparation for the PZT subassembly bonding (Section 6.2 and 7.3 of T1500060 (aLIGO OMC optical testing procedure)
- Gluing FIxture (Qty4)
- Silica Sphere Powder
- Electric scale
- Toaster Oven for epoxy mixture qualification
- M prisms
- C prisms
- Noliac PZTs
- Cleaning tools (forceps, tweezers)
- Bonding kits (copper wires, steering sticks)
- Thorlabs BA-2 bases Qty2
- Razor Blades
Also brought to the 40m on 10 April, in preparation for PZT subassembly bonding:
- new EP30-2 epoxy (purchased Jan 2019, expiring Jul 2019 - as documented on documents attached to glue, also documented at C1900052.
- EP30-2 tool kit (maintained by Calum, consisting of mixing nozzles, various spatulas, etc)
Already at the 40m for use within PZT subassembly bonding:
- "dirty" ABO A with temperature controller (for controlled ramping of curing bake)
- clean work areas on laminar flow benches
- Class B tools, packaging supplies, IPA "red wipes", etc.
Upon reviewing EP30-2 procedure T1300322 (current revision v6) and OMC assembly procedure E1300201 (current revision v1) it appears that we have gathered everything required.