Linearity of the EOM driver was tested. This test has been done on Nov 10, 2015.
- Attachment 1: Output power vs requested power. The output start to deviate from the request above 22dBm request.
- Attachment 2: Ctrl and Bias voltages vs requested power. This bias was measured with the out-of-loop channel.
The variable attenuator has the voltage range of 0~15V for 50dB~2dB attenuation.
Therefore this means that:
- The power setting gives a voltage logarithmically increased as the requested power increases. And the two power detectors are watching similar voltages.
- And the servo is properly working. The control is with in the range.
- Even when the given RF power is low, the power detectors are reporting high value. Is there any mechanism to realize such a condition???