We have been seeing an error when attempting to use a stationary solver in conjunction with a set of boundary conditions which does not fix the face of the mirror opposite the applied force. I have tried a number of settings changes and tweaks in order to attempt to get the stationary solver to converge on our model. I have found that by switching to the PARDISO solver and increasing the relative tolerance to 500, the solution will converge (Umax=1.49866*10^-10 J). This does require increasing the relative tolerance greatly, which is concerning. After doing this, I also found that by increasing the relative tolerance to 700 and using the SPOOLES solver it also converged giving Umax=1.498653*10^-10 J. The fact that these agree quite well indicates that the increase in relative tolerance may not have harmed our values. If this were a more complicated system which we would expect to have behaviour which could cause our solvers to get stuck on a set of values I would be more concerned, but I think that this may be a workable fix in this case. These values of Umax give Sx(100 Hz)=1.97586*10^-40 m^2/Hz which differs by about 5% from our previous value of Sx(100 Hz)=2.08291*10^-40 m^2/Hz. Unfortunately, this seems to indicate that the difference in results between the COMSOL model and our direct computation is not due to a difference in boundary conditions. I will spend some time looking for more useful documentation on the relative residual, relative tolerance, and LU factorization: out of memory (despite having more RAM availiable) error, then I will work through our COMSOL model again, possibly remaking it, and check it for any errors which could result in the disparity between our simulated and directly computed results.