[aaron, shruti, chris, raj, radhika]
On Tuesday, Shruti and I did fit checks of all connectors for the enclosure. We received the remaining parts according to the parts list from F&L, so should have everything we need. We requested clarification on where to use a few connectors, though haven't yet received a reply (our contact at F&L was unavailable).
- Add the feet to the vertical bars (E)
- Connect cross struts to the horizontal bars (U and V to G and T)
- Slide horizontal bars (G and T) onto the vertical bars (E), starting with the short side (G)
- Add the plate brackets to the framing bars
- Connect the framing on the top of the enclosure (A) to the horizontal bars along the top of the enclosure (B)
- Connect the remaining framing (F and A) along the top of the enclosure, first with the end connectors then with brackets
- Add the plastic panels to the top of the enclosure
- Add acrylic doors
With some adjustments, we completed steps 1-5. The frame of the enclosure is around the table. Tomorrow we'll try to complete the rest of the build, which includes adding the roof and panel doors to the enclosure.