[shruti, aaron, raj, chris, ian]
- Powered off lasers and other electronics around the table, disconnected power cords, and separated the PSOMA rack several inches from the table
- Wrapped the table in plastic in preparation for assembly
- Assembling the frame
- Brought in the 80-20 bars, and set the long 2x1 bars along the sides of the table ('x' is 95" long, 'y' is 50", 'z' is 90.25")
- Identified the enclosure's feet, which are PN #65-2191 (bolt with a flat hex head). We're pretty sure from the enclosure diagram that these feet mate with the rectangular block PN #2130. Unfortunately, the bolt is M10 while the threaded block is 3/8-16... happily, we found some other rubberized feet with a 3/8-16 bolt in the EE shop, and were able to mount those on the vertical bars.
- Next up, we noticed that none of the 45 degree cut cross bars have arrived. As far as I can tell, we have all other parts, but I have
I've asked F&L for a parts list so we can do a proper inventory before starting assembly. Also requested a quote on purple panels, update on shipment for the cross bars, and imperial threaded feet.