The mode matching for new FSS is calculated. The plan is shown below.
Note for the setup:
1) the spotsize in the AOM is 200um, the specsheet says 550 um (I might have to correct this).
2) Two AOMs are of the same model.
3) For mode matching to the AOM in acav path, I used only a single lens.
4) focal lengths of the lenses are in mm, We have to order the one with * (f = 57.4 mm)
5) Both cavities are 1" apart (3" from center to center)
6) Mistake in the drawing: the x2 QWPs just before the beams enter the vacuum chamber should be placed before the periscopes, not after.