Two days ago I set up the Agilent to keep taking spectra overnight while I tracked some relevant channels (elog 1966). Today I plotted them the results.
Plot 1 shows the beatnote frequency [Hz] as a function of time [s]. Plot 2 shows some relevant channels over nearly the same timespan. I have normalized the channels to the range [0,1] and put the min and max values of the channels in the legend.
There is some distinct correlation between the slow control voltages and the beatnote frequency. The vaccan temperature stabilization seems to be working, even according to the out-of-loop sensor.
EDIT: Despite many attempts from several browsers and compressing the plot, I was unable to attach the second plot. It's on the git repo here though if you care to look at it.