Here is the data that was taken last week on the driver circuit.
At first there was a LF356 chip instead of the AD743, and it gave the following response:
Which looked reasonable, but it made sense to take noise measurements using 2 AD743s so I swapped it out, but then the response was this:
For some reason, the cutoff frequency moved to close to 100Hz. The noise measurement was:
I also tried replacing the 10uF capacitors with 22uF capacitors to try to move the cutoff frequency back down, and got the following response:
So that worked, but then the noise measurement went up by a lot:
I'm not sure what the noise requirements are, but it looks like using 10uF caps gives a pretty high cutoff frequency, but using 22uF caps increases the noise.
I also put in the BUF634 chip but when I powered it, I smelled something burning, so I'm going to test out that chip in isolation before trying to integrate it with the rest of the circuit.
Edit (11/17/2016): Attached Matlab workspace with relevant data, plotting script, and Andrew's freqStich script (used to combine noise measurements).
%s2-3 old chip tf
%s12-s17 10uF noise
%s18-19 10uF tf
%s20-21 22uF tf
%s23-27 22uF noise
freq_array_1 = [s12_f s13_f s14_f s15_f s16_f s17_f];
data_array_1 = [s12_m s13_m s14_m s15_m s16_m s17_m];
%% This is a module for stiching spans of overlapping PSDs of different frequency bin size from SR785
% Assuming a logerithmic scale of frequency, it is desirable to
% stich the smaller frequecy ranges to the bottom of the larger ones
% wilst truncating out bins in the larger span.
%Feed in frequency matrix f(n,m) with correesponding floating point
% [freqStitch,dataStitch] = freqStitch(freqPoints,dataPoints)