After venting the vacum chamber (CR14) a few times, checking for leaks and trying to tune settings to the gauges controller, I gave up. I removed the low pressure gauge from the newer vaccum system (CR14). Inspection did now show any obviouse depositions around the electrode (due to some burns). I will pack the gauge ans send it to the manufacture for an RMA. Took the same gause from the older vaccum system (CR0) and installed it on CR14. Started pumping down. The low pressure gause turned on just fine. Will check the preassure in an our before starting a measurement.
restarted the measuterment
The mesuremet started next morning 2019-06-07 at 7:30 AM