I finished populating the new four QPD boards, and fixed the first one I populated weeks ago. I tested all five new boards: the output of the transimpendance respond correctly to the ambient light; the output of the whitening also respond correctly and has increased high frequency noise; the differential driver stages are all functional and balanced.
In summary, we have six QPD circuits ready: serial 02 is installed into the box and it has been used for the previous tests. Serial number 01, 03, 04, 05, 06 are not yet into a box, but fully functional. Boxes are ready.
For testing purposed, I also built another ADC interface board: it's complete with the exception of the connector that goes to the ADC.