This afternoon I completed the assembly of the electronics boards to interface the ADC and DAC. The ADC is interfaced with a new custom board, which accepts up to eight QPD inputs, the syncronization signal, and it's connected to the ADC:
For the DAC I used one spare board from the Crackle experiment. However, that board had a wrong pinout for the DAC side connector, so I had to implemented again the same hack I did for the crackling noise experiment.
All boards are connected to the ADC and DACs, and to the syncronization signal generated with a SR DS345. No boxes for the moment being, I'll figure out a better organization of the boards in the future if needed. I still haven't tested if the real time system is able to communicate properly with the new interfaces.