Today I installed the four GeNS systems into the chamber, connected the ESD to the HV feedthrough and put the periscopes in place.
Note 1: the lens holders have been remachined to solve a dimension problem, by removing completely the two lips against which the lens was supposed to be sitting. To recover a reasonable centering of the lens, I added two small shims inside each holder. They are made out of wrapped aluminum foil.
Note 2: I added some small shims (again made of wrapped aluminum foil) below the base plate, to make it as close to horizontal as possible
Finally, I managed to align the optical level beam for the QPD1, using as usual a small container with water to get the horizontal reference.
Some pictures below.