I saw big misalignment on the GTRX camera, I went to the PSL table and aligned the beat beams.
I disconnected the RF out of the X beat PD and connect an oscilloscope.
The beat amplitude was 15mVpp at the beginning and is 60mVpp right now.
I checked the alignment on this RF PD and the DC PD as well as the spot on the CCD.
The RF cable was connected again.
Jenne and I ran the ALS and scanned the arm cavity. We had the impression that the noise level of the ALS improved,
but I don't have correctly calibrated measurement. Let's do it tomorrow in the day time.
The Yarm beat alignment look awful. We should align this too.