* EQ Southeast of LA around 45 minutes ago. Callum and I felt it.
* Koji and I came in to recover. MC suspensions had been mis-aligned. ETMs both tripped their watchdogs.
* As before, the ETMX was stuck in its cage and the UR & LR OSEMs were reading zero V.
* We moved the MC sus back to their OSEM values from 2 hours ago. Koji aligned everything else by just using his chee.
* To shake the ETMX loose, I tried a different tactic than the "Great Balls of Fire". I started giving it 20k steps through the ASCYAW filterbank (with ramping OFF). I used the green light in the X arm video to look at the swinging. Using this as a readback I pumped the OFFSET button on ASCYAW to resonantly swing up the yaw motion. I had to turn the watchdog thresh up to 2000 temporarily. After a couple minutes the ETMX was free.
* We then used the bias sliders to steer it back onto the OL center (which Q nicely lined up for us recently) and then X arm locked in green right away.
Fri Mar 28 22:38:04 2014: We've just ridden through the 5th aftershock. None of the aftershocks have tripped the watchdogs but they break the IMC lock.