The MC has been funny since yesterday. I checked the suspensions INMON channels and they seemed ok. So I went ahead and tweaked the alignment with WFS disabled (yesterday). Although the WFS PDs were cenetered at this point, the WFS servo was throwing the MC in a not-so-happy state. We worked with the WFS servo OFF all of yesterday.
* I fine tuned the MC alignment from yesterday (TRANS_SUM > 17800 counts)
* measured the spot positions
* recentered the spots on the WFS PDs (was already quite centered)
*reset the WFS filterbank offsets.
The MC has been locked happily since then with autolocker and WFS servo enabled.