Steve noticed that the RGA was not logging data and that not all the correct connection lights were on, and he wasn't able to run the "RGAset.py" script (in ...../scripts/RGA/) that sets up the proper parameters.
I looked, and the computer was not mounting the file system. I did a remote shutdown, then Steve went in and pushed the power button to turn the machine back on. After it booted up, it was able to talk to the file system, so I started ..../scripts/RGA/RGAset.py . The first 2 times I ran the script, it reported errors, but the 3rd time, it reported no communication errors. So, now that the computer can again talk to the file system, it should be able to run the cronjob, which is set to take data at 4am every day. Steve will check in the morning to confirm that the data is there. (The last data that's logged is 22Dec2013, 4am, which is right around when Koji reported and then fixed the file system).