IFO restart after the recovery of linux1
Machine recovery in the following order
- Start fb
- Start the following machines: mafalda, megatron, op340m
- Start c1ioo, c1lsc, c1sus, c1iscex, c1iscey
CDS recovery / burtrestore
- Confirm all of the RT systems are running in "green". If not, restart corresponding model.
- c1iscaux, ciscaux2 didn't have response (white boxes). Went to the LCS digital rack and power cycled these targets
- burtrestore: The snapshots at Dec 19 05:07 were used. For c1iscaux and c1iscaux2 the snapshots at Dec 22 05:07 were used.
- Reload watchdogs => restore sus damping
- MC misaligned but TEM00 was locked
- Gave a small touch on MC2 yaw => IMC almost aligned
- Autolocker wasn't running => Manually launched rather than wait for an hour for cron to launch it
- PMC was largely misaligned. => Aligned on the PSL table (PSLTRANS 0.640->0.753)
- MC WFS ON
- IFO X/Y arm locked and aligned with ASS.
- PRMI mode: manually aligned PRM. The PRMIsb momentally locked.