While Manasa, Jenne, and Masayuki are working on the preparing the interferometer, I write the elog for them.
- 6PM-ish: X and Y arms were was locked. They were aligned with ASS.
- PRMI was locked. The PRM was aligned with ASS.
- Jenne went into the lab and aligned the PRM ASC QPD.
- Jenne also aligned all of the oplev spots except for the SRM.
- 6:40PM Then, Manasa and Masayuki checked the out-of-loop stability of the arms.
The X and Y arms have the rms of 2.2kHz and 600Hz, respectively.
The X arm is significantly worse than the Y arm.
Masayuki saved the plot somewhere in his directory.
- 7:20PM X beat: 41.2MHz, Y beat: 14.8MHz
- 7:22PM PRMI locked POP110 115-120
- 7:30PM Lost lock of everything. Start over. Taking the arm alignment.
- 7:45PM start the 2nd trial. PRMI+one arm ready.
- 8:00PM explosion! Lost lock.
- 8:30PM The Xarm ALS is not stable anymore. It loses the control in ~10sec.
We are investigating the out-of-loop stability of the Yarm ALS.
(i.e. Look at the beat note error signal while locking the Yarm with the IR PDH)