Something has happened that all of the C1:LSC-dof_NORM_SQRT_ENABLEs are disabled, but normally some are enabled and others are not.
In the hopes that miraculously this change happened after Jamie restarted the conlog this afternoon, I checked the conlog. These channels, however, were not recorded.
Using the instructions on the conlog wiki page, I added the _MON channels to the conlog list. The one snag I hit was that the medm screen referred to in the wiki isn't usable if you open it by hand using the medm gui, since it needs to know what IFO you're at to fill in the macro expansion variables. To remedy this, I changed the "FE STATUS" button on the sitemap to "CDS", and added the conlog screen to the list of options.
Now I see that the conlog at least knows about these channels, for future reference.