I have placed the lenses and the PDs in their new positions on the POP path. As Koji had pointed out to me in reply to elog 8663, what really matters to get the beam size I want on the QPD is the distance between the lenses, and not so much the absolute position of the lenses (since the Rayleigh range of the POP beam coming out of the vacuum is so long), so I left the 2" lens in place, and made the distance between the Y1 and the QPD's lens 35 cm.
I didn't move the camera very much, mostly just enough to get the beam centered on the TV. I need to check where this is in terms of the beam shape, to see where I should move it to, so that I'm getting useful beam motion information by looking at the camera.
The steering mirror for the POP110 PD is still between the camera and the steering mirror for the QPD, there's just much less space between those 3 elements than there was previously. I put the POP110 PD's lens and the PD itself in such a way that the PD is at the focus.
The PD which used to be the ASC razor blade PD has been put back in the cabinet. The cable that was plugged into it was being used for POPDC. I will need to switch things back so that POPDC is once again coming from the POP110 PD. Also, I need to bring over the power supply for the QPD, and lay some cables between the supply/readout box and the IOO chassis (where Jamie has freed up some channels for me).
Also, while I was on the POX table, I was reminded that we need to deal with the ITMX oplev situation, which Gautam detailed in elog 8684. I will ask Steve to take care of it when he's back from vacation.