I modified /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/chans/daq/C0EDCU.ini to include the C1:LSC-DegreeOfFreedom_TRIG_MON channels. These are the same channel that cause the LSC screen trigger indicators to light up.
I vaguely followed Koji's directions in elog 5991, although I didn't add new grecords, since these channels are already included in the .db file as a result of EpicsOut blocks in the simulink model. So really, I only did Step 2. I still need to restart the framebuilder, but locking (attempt at locking) is happening.
The idea here is that we should be able to search through this channel, and when we get a trigger, we can go back and plot useful signals (PDs, error signals, cotrol signals,....), and try to figure out why we're losing lock.
Rana tells me that this is similar to an old LockAcq script that would run DTT and get data.
EDIT: I restarted the daqd on the fb, and I now see the channel in dataviewer, but I can only get live data, no past data, even though it says that it is (16,float). Here's what Dataviewer is telling me:
Connecting to NDS Server fb (TCP port 8088)
LONG: DataRead = -1
No data found
T0=13-03-29-08-59-43; Length=432010 (s)
No data output.