I have sketched out the circuit design for the QPD. However, it seems like even when using a different opamp configuration, which I talked to Eric about on Friday, space will be a problem. It may be possible to squeeze everything onto a single circuit board to fit in the QPD box but what I think is more likely is that I will need to have 2 separate circuit boards both mounted within the box, one which integrates the signal from the QPD and the other which adds/subtracts (this involves many resistors which will take up a lot of space). I will continue to think about the best design for this.
I will try to have the circuit built in the next week or so, which may be difficult since I just started finals which will take most of my time. I spent most of this week writing up an ECDL proposal for a SURF with Tara. I'll make up for whatever work I miss since I'll be here for my spring break and doing little besides working in lab.