MC WFS was fixed. Now it is running constantly with the autolocker.
Found a bug in the IOO screen: All of the 6 WFS signal indicators is liked to the same info (C1:IOO-MC1_PIT_OUTPUT).
Fix this, Jenne! Baaaaagghhhhh!
What I did:
1. C1:IOO-MC_RFPD_DCMON indicator was saturating. "HOPR" of this entry was set to 5 by running the following command:
ezcawrite C1:IOO-MC_RFPD_DCMON.HOPR 5
2. Scan MC2 spot position by using /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/scripts/MC/moveMC2 scripts.
or the adjustment, C1:SUS-MC2_ASCPIT_EXC and C1:SUS-MC2_ASCYAW_EXC were excited with 300cnt at 12Hz and 10Hz, respectively.
The corresponding peaks (i.e. ANgle to length coupling) in C1:IOO-MC_F were monitored on DTT and adjusted so that the peaks are approximately nulled.
3. moveMC2 scripts are not perect to keep the maximum of the transmission. So, the alignment was adjusted with MC1 and MC3.
4. Repeated 2 and 3 until the alignment converges.
5. Once I got satisfied with the MC2 spot position, I went to the MC2 table and aligned the steering mirror before the QPD.
6. As these actions above moves the REFL beam, I went to the MC REFL path and adjusted the MC REFL PD position and the MC WFS spot positions.
7. Checked if the alignment is still good. The MC REFL is 0.50~0.51. Pretty good.
8. Run /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/scripts/MC/WFS/WFS_FilterBank_offsets to register the current WFS offset etc.
9. At this point, MC WFS started working fine. I also confirmed the autolocker worked with this setting.
Checked how the things are going in the morning. There were several unlocks. But the autolocker and WFS kept the cavity lcoked again.
Some power fluctuation of ~1% is observed in the MC trans. I checked the PMC trans and found it is also fluctuating by 1% in a coherent way.
So I judge the WFS itself is fine. (See attached)