* Found that IPANG was no longer centered, so we used PZT2's sliders to get the spot back on the center of the QPD. Koji points out that I should have moved the lens even farther away, to have a larger beam (many mm, not just ~1) on the QPD.
* Found that MICH alignment had drifted, so used ITMX to realign MICH.
* Aligned PRM, got REFL beam through viewport. Just made sure reflected beam was colinear with incident beam.
* PRC flashes were visible on AS camera.
* PRM was more precisely aligned to have good interference with ITM reflections, by looking at AS camera.
* Decided to align SRM. Spot was ~5mm too far to the north on the SRM....so we were off from center by ~5mm.
* Moved SR2 yaw a little bit to get spot centered on SRM.
* Couldn't align SRM within bias slider range, so moved SRM in yaw to get reflected beam colinear with incident beam.
* Centered the spot on the steering mirrors. The 2nd steering mirror after the SRM was moved by ~1 inch. All mirrors after that were aligned to match this new beam.
* Found spot on AS table, aligned AS table mirrors so that beam hits AS55 PD window. Haven't actually centered beam on PD.
* Transmission of 99% reflector was too weak to use with a card to get the beam back on the AS camera, so we moved the camera over to the AS110 path.
* Precisely aligned PRM and SRM by watching AS camera.
* Both the PRC and SRC look kind of funny. Koji agrees. Seriously. They're a little weird. We can't align either recycling cavity, one ITM at a time (so PRM with ITMX, PRM with ITMY, SRM with either single ITM) to get rid of all the fringes. Something is definitely funny. It's got to be in the recycling cavities, since the weirdness is common between both ITMs for a given recycling mirror. We need to take Sensoray views of these tomorrow.=
* There is some clipping on the right side of the AS camera view. We have determined that it is not clipping at the viewport exiting the vacuum, but we aren't sure where it is. It is at least before PZT4 (the 2nd PZT in the output AS path).