We have now reduced the power being input to the MC from 1.25W to 10mW, and changed out the MC refl BS for a mirror.
The power was reduced via the PBS we introduced in Entry 7295.
While we were in there, we took a look at the AS beam, which was looking clipped on the monitor. Jenne felt that it appears that the clipping seems to be occurring inside the vacuum, possibly on the faraday. This will be investigated during the vent.
The power has been increased to 20mW. We got the 10mW number from the linked elog entry above. However, after venting we were having problems locking the MC. Upon investigating past elog posts, we found that 20mW was actually the power used in the past. The MC will now autolock.