1) Check cable between RFPD and FSS box for quality. Replace with a good short cable.
2) Using a directional coupler, look at the RFPD output in lock on a scope with 50 Ohm term.
I suspect its a lot of harmonics because we're overmodulating to compensate for the bad
3) Purchase translation stages for the FSS mode matching lenses. Same model as the PMC lenses.
Fix the mode matching.
4) Get the shop to build us up some more bases for the RFPDs on the PSL such as we have for the LSC.
Right now they're on some cheesy Delrin pedestals. Too soft...
5) Dump the beam reflected off the FSS RFPD with a little piece of black glass or a razor dump.
Anodized aluminum is no good and wiggles too much.