From the log, I couldn't understand what has been done.
The procedure we should perform is
Then you can start measuring the sensing matrix. At which part did the attempt fail?
I turned on the ASS, without closing the loops, to try to measure the sensing matrix.
The Yarm was locked (Eric did a nice job earlier - he'll ELOG ABOUT IT before he goes home!), and I used an LO CLKGAIN of 300 on all of the TRY Lockins. Then I put on and took away a 10% offset in pitch, but it's almost impossible to see the difference.
The attached is a truly awful screenshot, but you can kind of see what's going on. The big steps are me increasing the LO gain, but around "0" on the x-axis I changed the pitch offset from 10% away to nominal. Since there are such big oscillations, the change is basically non-existent. Grrrr. I'll look at it again tomorrow, since I have an exiting bike ride home ahead of me....