In an attempt to clean up the medm situation, I did a bunch of further rearrangement and cleanup. Instead of having c1ifo, I moved a bunch of stuff into a MISC directory, including all of the CDS, IFO, and VIDEO screens:
controls@rossa:~ 0$ ls -1 /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/medm/MISC | grep -v _BAK
I updated the sitemap and the relevant screens accordingly.
I also updated the IFO_ALIGN script infrastructure a bit. The new IFO ALIGN location is /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/medm/MISC/ifoalign. The scripts are now called simply:
These run Jenne's new soft restore stuff, and store burt snapshots for optic alignment in /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/medm/MISC/ifoalign/burt.
This has all been checked into the svn.