I have been working on configuration of the Daily Summary webpages and have been attempting to create a "PSL health" page. This page will display the PMC power, the temperature on the PSL table and the PSL table microphone levels. Thus far, I have managed to make the extra PSL tab and configure the graph of the interior temperature, using channel C1:PSL-FSS_RMTEMP.
I have been attempting to make a spectrogram for one of the PMC channels, but there is an issue with the spectrogram setup, as Duncan Macleod noted in ELOG 6686:
"At the moment a package version issue means the spectrogram doesn't work, but the spectrum should. At the time of writing, to use the spectrum simple add 'plot-dataplot2'."
Because of this issue, I have also been trying to make the spectrogram plots work. Thus far, I have fixed the issue with one of the spectrogram plots, but there are several problems with the other four that I need to address. I have also been looking at the microphone channels and trying to make the plot for them work. I checked which microphone was on the PSL table and plotted it in matplotlib to make sure it was working. However, when I tried to incorporate it into the daily summary pages, the script stops at that point! It might simply be taking an excessively long time, but I have to figure out why this is the case.
(I am using channel C1:PEM-MIC_6_IN1_DQ, if this is blatantly wrong, please let me know!!)
The main point of this ELOG is that I have working test-daily summary pages online! They can be found here:
Also, if anyone has more requests for what they would like to see on the finalized summary pages site, please respond to this post or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org