I was trying to use a new BLRMs c-code block that the seismic people developed, instead of Mirko's more clunky version, but putting this in crashed c1sus.
I reverted to a known good c1pem.mdl, and Jamie and I did a reboot, but c1sus is still funny - none of the models are actually running.
rtcds restart all - all the models are happy again, c1sus is fine.
But, we still need to figure out what was wrong with the c-code block.
Also, the BLRMS channels are listed in a Daq Channels block inside of the (new) library part, so they're all saved with the new CDS system which became effective as of the upgrade. (I made the Mirko copy-paste BLRMS into a library part, including a DAQ channels block before trying the c-code. This is the known-working version to which I reverted, and we are currently running.)
The reason I started looking at BLRMS and c1sus today was that the BLRMS striptool was totally wacky. I finally figured out that the pemepics hadn't been burt restored, so none of the channels were being filtered. It's all better now, and will be even better soon when Masha finishes updating the filters (she'll make her own elog later)