I was trying to use a new BLRMs c-code block that the seismic people developed, instead of Mirko's more clunky version, but putting this in crashed c1sus.
I reverted to a known good c1pem.mdl, and Jamie and I did a reboot, but c1sus is still funny - none of the models are actually running.
rtcds restart all - all the models are happy again, c1sus is fine.
But, we still need to figure out what was wrong with the c-code block.
Also, the BLRMS channels are listed in a Daq Channels block inside of the (new) library part, so they're all saved with the new CDS system which became effective as of the upgrade. (I made the Mirko copy-paste BLRMS into a library part, including a DAQ channels block before trying the c-code. This is the known-working version to which I reverted, and we are currently running.)