Answers to questions from Koji.
Are these correct?
1. It is a nice work.
Correct, of course!
2. This is not locking, but stabilization of the both arms by ALS.
3. We now have the phase trackers for both arms.
4. There is no coarse (i.e. short) delay line any more.
Correct. No coarse, only fine delay line (30m) with the phase tracker.
5. The splitters after the PDs are reducing the RF power to Beat-box.
Actually there are RF monitors on Beat-box for this purpose, but you did not notice them.
Oh, yes. But distance between beatbox and spectrum analyzer in the control room is longer than distance between BBPD on PSL table and the spectrum analyzer. We were too lazy to do cabling, but maybe we should.
6. c1ioo channel list
has to be updated.
Yes, we will.
7. Video can be uploaded to Youtube as Mike did at http://nodus.ligo.caltech.edu:8080/40m/6513
We didn't, but we can.