Since the .ini files get overwritten every time a model is compiled now, we need to put all channels we want saved to frames in the DAQ Channels list inside the model.
I added the _ERR channels for all RFPDs (I and Q for each), as well as the _OUT channels for the DCPDs. I also added the _OUT channels for the DoF servos (ex. C1:LSC-DARM_OUT). I don't remember off the top of my head what else we used to save from the LSC model, but those all seemed like ones we'll possibly want access to later.
We need to go through and do this to all the models we use regularly.
Since SUS hasn't been recompiled in a while, all those channels are saved (until such time as someone does a recompile). Den has gone through and edited the PEM and OAF .ini files by hand each time he recompiles, so we have that data, although we need to put it into the model (which is the new proper way to acquire channels).