Something bad happened to c1sus and c1iscex ~20 min ago. They both have "0x2bad" 's. I restarted the daqd on the framebuilder, and then rebooted c1sus, and nothing changed. The SUS screens are all zeros (the gains seem to be set correctly, but all of the signals are 0's).
If it's not fixed when I get in tomorrow, I'll keep poking at it to make it better.
This is at least partially related to the mx_stream issue I reported previously. I restarted mx_stream on c1iscex and that cleared up the models on that machine.
Something else is happening with c1sus. Restarting mx_stream on c1sus didn't help. I'll try to fix it when I get over there later.