I tried the Yarm + PRMI configuration again.
The PRMI part was locked, but it didn't stay locked during the Y arm was brought to the resonance point.
I will post the time series data later.
(locking of the PRMI part)
Tonight I was able lock the PRMI when the arm was off from the resonance by 10 nm (#6306).
This time I used REFL11Q to lock the MICH instead of the usual AS55Q because the MICH didn't stay locked with AS55Q for some reason.
The PRCL was held by REFL33I as usual.
Also I disabled the power normalization for the error signals because it could do something bad during the Y arm is borough to the resonance.
In order to reduce the number of the glitches, PRM was slightly misaligned because I knew that the lower finesse gives fewer glitches.