Several activities in the past week (elog1, Mirko's rough realignment of MC and adjustment of the PSL zig-zag on Monday and elog2 ), had led to an MC state where the spots were not centered on the actuation nodes.
The change in the C1IOO model part dealing with MC_ASS led to the disappearance of all MC_ASS filter definitions in the lockins. I have fixed all that, remade the screens and scripts for making the MC Decenter measurements.
I have just completed the re-centering of the spots on the MC and this of course will lead to some change in the input pointing.
The MC_REFL beam also was recented on the WFS and the MC2_TRANS QPD.
Will add the mc-decenter measurement in a few mins