[Steve Koji Kiwamu]
- The storage on linux1 and linux1 itself (with this order) were turned on at 10:30am
- Kiwamu restored the vacuum system
=> opened V4, started TP1 (maglev) and opened V1.
The pressure went downfrom 2.5 mTorr to the normal level in about 20 minutes.
- A regular fsck of linux1 was completed at 5pm
- Nodus was turned on. Mounting /cvs/cds succeeded
- The control room computers were turned on
- The rack power for FB turned on, FB and megatron started.
- HVs on 1X1 were turned on. The are not vacuum HV, but used only in the air
- Turned on the RF generation box and the RF distribution box
- burtrestore slow machines (c1psl, c1susaux, c1iool0, c1iscaux, c1iscaux2, c1auxex, c1auxey)