To look at the WFS servo signals I was using test points in the servo filter banks. This is not recommended for regular operation since acquiring the testpoint data at 16k loads the fb. Instead, I ran the daqconfig script from the scripts directory and activated the IN1_DQ, IN2_DQ and OUT_DQ channels in all the six servo filter banks (at 2048 Hz sampling rate) and then restarted the fb. However the c1ioo Sun machine stopped responding after this. Koji and I went in to see what was going on and the machine was not reponding to a keyboard plugged directly into the machine. The screen display showed no reponse to our key press. So we did a hardware reboot with the tiny switch in front of the machine. It came up okay and all the c1ioo models were back in action.
I then checked with the dataviewer to make sure that I can see the trends on the newly activated DQ channels. They were all fine.