I changed some colors on the Summary of Suspension Sensor using my italian creativity.
I wrote a script in Python to change the thresholds for the "alarm mode" of the screen.
I've started to fix up the script somewhat (as a way to teach myself some more python):
* moved all of the SUS Summary screen scripts into SUS/SUS_SUMMARY/
* removed the hardcoded channel names (a list of 190 hand-typed names !!!!!!!)
* fixed it to use NDS2 instead of try to use the NDS2 protocol on fb:8088 (which is an NDS1 only machine)
* it was trying to set alarms for the SUS gains, WDs, Vmons, etc. using the same logic as the OSEM PD values. This is non-sensical. We'll need to make a different logic for each type of channel.
New script is called setSensors.py. There are also different scripts for each of the different kinds of fields (gains, sensors, vmons, etc.)
pianosa:SUS_SUMMARY 0> ./setDogs.py 3 5
Done writing new values.